Monday, January 11, 2010

Intro...

alright..i signed up for this damned thing ages ago, and made it a goal to do the damn thing (the blog that is). Dude....Girl..... is going to be a bit of a repository for my journey back to strength and health. It will be part training log, part journal, and part whatever the hell else..

About 8 months ago I was at an Indigo Girls concert (go figure, right) when i bumped into a couple of friends of mine, one of whom was about to run her first tri. I am not sure why I decided this is what I wanted to do, but I did and I do and it has opened up a brand spanking new can of worms in my life...It sparked a long term plan of transitioning out of the service industry and into one that promotes a lifestyle that more aligns with my goals for myself.

So a bit about me...35, restaurant manager, bike nut, wanna be badass. Well there are a lot more facets to me, but that will suffice for now. We can get to know each other over the course of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment